Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Again

Enjoyed exercise today. I'm not ready to start working out with Janet yet. I looked up some information on hip replacements last night and one article said that after 6-8 months of healing, one could start exercising! It's only been 3 months for me. I had some problems walking to the mailbox today. I could have used my cane. I'll have to take a pain pill for sure tonight.

Trudy was over last night. She's come off her patch and has trouble sleeping. She has an appointment with the pain clinic tomorrow and maybe they will be able to help her. She was going to help me get my After I'm Gone notebook going. I got it out today and put the auto and homeowners policy numbers in it. I found the wills but couldn't find a copy of the deed to the house. Tomorrow, I'll stop by the bank and get another key to the safety deposit box and bring all the material that's in the box home to make copies of it. Frank is getting where I can't counts on him to know where things are so I'm having to take over more of the responsibilities of running the house.

David B came over this morning and fix the air conditioner. It was under warranty so it just cost us his labor. It feels good to have the house cool again. It would get up to 80-81 degrees during the day time and would get quite uncomfortable.


No comments: