Friday, April 12, 2013

One

I don't take any pain pills during the day and tonight I felt I didn't need any. But as I got in bed to read, I noticed my right leg getting the nervous leg syndrome. I took a pain pill but it didn't work so I took another one. I'm waiting for it to work. I try lying in bed but my legs get restless and I can't stay in bed. I have to get up and walk around. This is getting old. I will have to take a pill at 7 PM at night and by the time I go to bed my legs will be relaxed. It's 11:50 PM now and I have been trying to go to bed since 9 PM.

I decided not to get my car detailed at the place down the road. I don't have a good feeling about them. There's a place across town that does detailing and I will have to stop by there or call them and make an appointment.

Frank wants to go  H'ville tomorrow to get a new pair of shoes at SAS. His feet keep hurting him and he wants to get a pair that will make his feet feel better. It will be a nice trip and will kill some Saturday time. I've got some clothes in the washer now and all I'll have to do tomorrow is practice the piano. At least the rain washed all the yellow pollen off of the car.

Maybe the other pill is working now and I can go to sleep.

No comments: