Thursday, April 4, 2013

Family Here

It was raining or misting today when I went to the bank.

I cooked a crock pot recipe for cubed steaks. I put onion rings in the bottom of the crock pot, browned the steaks and placed them in the pot. with one cup of water. It was supposed to cook for 8 hours on low but I turned it up on high and had it ready in 4 hours. At that time, I put an onion gravy, a mushroom and a brown gravy mix in with another cup of water and put it on the pot. An hour later, it was done. It was really good. I cooked some brown rice to go with it. It needed a little salt but it was good, definitely a keeper.

Mary Kate and family arrived about 6:30 PM. We sat up until 10:00 PM talking and watching TV. Tomorrow we'll go out shopping. We'll go to Kohl's for MK has some clothes to take back.

Frank was hugging Sophia and they lost their balance and they fell on the floor. No one was hurt but Frank could have hurt himself but didn't.

No comments: