Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday

Went to exercise today. Since Janet has been doing the exercises, more people have been coming. I enjoy doing the exercises and Janet loves teaching.

Afterwards, I was driving home when I realized I needed to go to Walmart. I turned around and did some shopping at Walmart and then I drove to Madison to go to Kohl's to see why I haven't been getting a bill. I always pay my bill when I get it and don't carry a balance. It turns out I owe $325.00 and I should have gotten a bill long time ago. The store wouldn't take my debit card, they wanted a check and I don't carry my checkbook with me. I bought a white wrap and a necklace and earrings on my debit card.

I can take my car in to be detailed tomorrow morning early and after that I may drive back to Kohl's and pay the bill. I will tell them not to use any product that has a smell in it. Frank has to ride in my car and a smell would drive him crazy. I really want the outside to be waxed since we have don't have a garage or car port. The 23 year old Honda's paint has really suffered being out in the sun and rain all of the time.

Mary Kate went to the Dr for her knee and the x-ray showed a floating piece of cartledge the size of a cotton ball plus a bone spur on the front of the knee cap. She's going to take the week-end to think about what she wants the Dr to do. I advised her to go ahead and get the knee cleaned out and not to wait. We'll see if she'll take her mother's advise. Mother knows best! I wish I could go down to help when she has it done but I can't leave home. Frank is getting worse with his cognitive behaviors and he needs me here plus his other health problems.

Talked to Frankie last night. The business is doing well and they are buying a house.

No comments: