Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Visiting

I went to the bank to get the stuff out of the safety deposit box. We've lost one key and it will cost $25.00 to get it replaced. I made copies of most things but ended up putting the originals in the "After I'm Gone" book. We don't really have anything to put back into the box now.

From the bank, I drove out to visit Wanda and her family. Tina was there. She has lost 100 lbs or more and looked very nice. She had Heather's baby boy Xane, pronounced Zane. He is a pretty boy and such a good baby. After breaking her back last year, Wanda broke her foot and had a boot on. We talked about the joys of old age and had a good time. I came back home and rested.

Monday and today my hip has bothered me. I'm not as well as I think I am. Tomorrow, Frank sees Dr Cosgrove about having a procedure on his back for pain. I don't know if Trudy will be there or not. She didn't come back over after her visit to the pain clinic like she said she would. She really needs to spend time at home. I worry about her relationship with George with her over here so much, plus Sadie needs her there. Forrest will be starting Calhoun Jr College sometime soon. I hope he enjoys it. My kids did.

Mary Kate will have her knee operated on Tuesday. I hope the Dr gets all the junk that's in her knee out and she won't have anymore trouble with it. I only wish I could be there for her, but that's not possible.

No comments: