Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exercise

Exercise by walking down my road is what I've decided to do. I gained 2 lbs the week-end Mary Kate was here. I ate too many cookies. I really look awful now! When the 2% milk is gone, I will drink powdered milk with no fat and I'll quit drinking Quick in my milk. Hopefully with those goals I can loose a pound or two. Plus, a lot less eating of wrong foods.

I made two cards today. One was made with a frog stamp and I even colored it with my pastels. I can improve on it and will make one or two more like it. Trudy got most of my stamps so I don't have much variety, but I did get some new stamps at Hobby Lobby yesterday. I can make some more birthday cards and can use my frog stamps for they are cute.

I'll go to exercise tomorrow at the Senior Center since I haven't been in a while and then I'll stop by the Wellness Center park and walk around their walking course.

No comments: