Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello Well

Well, what? Who knows, but the Shadow! The Shadow was a radio program that I listened to in the 50's. That was long before TV.

I made two cards today. One was original and one was based on one Trudy made. They turned out pretty good. I need to make some more happy birthday cards. I've been making "thinking of you" cards for the script is very pretty.

I went to exercise class today. I like it when I get there, but getting up early and having some place to go is a bit stressful. Monday, when it snowed, only 5 people showed up. I live about 8 miles, one way, from the Senior Center. The drive isn't much but we get out at 9:15 am and some of the stores in town don't open until 10:00. I can always go to Walmart and shop waiting for the shoe store to open. I'll need to go to Walmart tomorrow to get some food for Mary Kate's visit.

Mary Kate and the kids will be going to the Pottery Place with Ruth and I and will eat with us. That will be fun and I'll be able to visit with Mary Kate and the kids more that way. When we go to the theater, M.K. and the kids will go visit Trudy. It'll be a fun time!

No comments: