Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Card Making Day

Trudy came over and we had the kitchen table covered with paper, inks, punches and all sorts of card making materials. She showed me how to do three new cards and she is now working on a card of her own. It's been nice visiting and working together. We have lots of fun. I've been standing all day so I'll be tired tonight.

Frank's prednesone day hasn't been too bad. No fevers but he feels bad. He always feels bad; he just overcomes it with his outgoing personality. I hope it will always be that way. I've forgotten how to use a semi-colon. That way I used it may be wrong. Oh,well.

Tomorrow is the first Wed of the month and that means a temple trip. It's only Karen and me so we will stay for two sessions and get home around 3:00 pm.

1 comment:

Michelle Custodio said...

I hope my family will also have cardmaking day. I love doing anything crafty.