Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bean Pot

After soaking overnight in a vinegar mix, the bean pot didn't come clean, so I guess I'll have to use the crock pot to cook my beans. I tried it today and had success. The beans were a bit over cooked but I really didn't know how long to cook them. I put them on at 9:30 a.m. and turned them off at 2:00 p.m. Three and a half hours on high should be about right.

I had a small batch of wash to do. I had three new shirts I ordered from Land's End that I wanted washed. They are short sleeves and I got them to match three skirts I have but I can wear them now but I doubt that I will. I'll save them to wear for Sundays or when I wear those skirts.
I had another load of sheets to wash but that was all. I played the piano while I was in the basement.

Mary Kate showed me how to order from Land's End on line but I've forgotten how! It'll save me money. I bet Frank knows how to order on line. I'll get him to show me . I could never get the basket to show up where you put your items while you shop.

It got into the 60's today. More cold weather is coming, I suppose. Seems like February always has a warm up spell somewhere in it.

No comments: