Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy Bee

I stayed up today and got busy with my chores. I washed 3 loads of things, rode on my recumbent bike and played the piano.

I put a pork loin in the crock pot this morning and we will have it for supper. I need to utilize the crock pot more often so we can have something good for supper. I'm cooking a pot of beans and we still have some brown rice left over from yesterday. We surely eat cheaply.

I didn't go to exercise this morning for it was raining (one excuse is as good as another!) I had been to town yesterday and didn't want to get dressed just to go in for 45 minutes and then back home.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

good for you riding your bike. make sure you are getting your heartrate up to work your heart along with your knees!

can't wait to visit!