Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day Before Friday

Ha-ha! Can't think of any titles. Went to Walmart and bought groceries for the week-end. Mary Kate said she probably would come up Friday night, instead of Saturday morning. It will be a fun week-end. She said she wouldn't have to return home until Monday afternoon.

Put the groceries away and got lunch ready. Got some veggies to make venison stew with. Hopefully, it will be good enough to eat. The venison meatloaf was good. I have lots of venison in the freezer and we should eat it. It doesn't have much natural fat in it and that's good for us, better than beef. Just the taste is a little different.

I went by The Shoe Dept. and bought a new pair of shoes. These old Rebok have been good shoes. Most of the shoes I looked at had the mesh on them and in my experience, they are hard to keep clean. I bought a pair of Nike's. I surely hope they are as good as the price was! I've never paid that much for a pair of shoes!

No comments: