Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February Cool Down

We could have snow showers tonight! After some spring like weather, the cold is coming back. Like, duh, it's still winter! I think we are going Visiting Teaching tomorrow so I hope there's no snow on the ground. The temperatures will in the 40's so snow won't really be a problem.

I had a good day today, but I don't remember exactly what I did! I didn't go out so I must have worked around the house. That's enough forgetting! Oh, now I remember what I did!

I took the Bible dictionary, the Mormon Doctrine, the Doctrine and Covenants and I looked up the meaning of grace. We had run across the word and hadn't really understood exactly what it meant, so I dug deeper in order to understand it. I felt like I was back in college doing a research paper and it wasn't too good a feeling. My brain was in shock all during the study time. It kept saying, "you want me to do what?". I want to type the information on the computer, if I can read my handwriting! I write like an old woman, kind of scratchy and unstable. It doesn't help that I AM an old woman! Enough of this. I'm going to take my laxative and go to bed!

No comments: