Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Today

Today is Tuesday. Went to Karen's for scripture study. There's still snow on the ground in places and the weather is cold. Karen heats her house with a fireplace insert, which makes a lovely fire but I was cold today.

I came back home and took a nap. Then it was time for supper. Frank wanted beans because he had eaten venison stew for lunch. I had the stew but it wasn't good. There is a lot of fat in the meat or somewhere plus it just didn't taste good. I'll put it outside for the birds. I had a loaf of bread I shredded into small bites that I put outside and it was gone in an hour. I saw a blue jay eating some of it. The grackles came in in droves and ate the rest!

Tomorrow, I have to go to H'ville to get Frank's medicine. He did have an appointment with the Dr but that was canceled for another time.

No comments: