Saturday, August 31, 2013

Staples

I had a $10.50 coupon from Staples and I got a new letter opener and 3 ball point pens and was owed $.31! Trudy had given us a pen and I liked it and she told me it came from Staples. I thought the pens would be $6.00 or more and no telling what the letter opener would cost, but I walked out of the store being owed $.31! I went on to Walmart for some milk and then came home.

Frankie came around 6 PM for his reunion. He stayed for 30 minutes. He looked up the place where the reunion was being held. It was at Yesterdays. That's not too far from here. He thought he'd be home around 10 PM and will call if he stays out later. He'll leave after I go to church in the morning.

My left toe is getting really red. I may have an ingrown toenail. It doesn't hurt yet and I'm putting off soaking it and digging around in it to cure it. Maybe tomorrow...

Monday is Labor Day. We have no plans. It'll be just like another day for us. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

No comments: