Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Slow Day

I got up too late to go to exercise so slept in. Got up and showered and got dressed. Practiced the new music I got Sunday. It's not too hard but I still have to get the notes down and learn the pieces. They are hymn renditions and are pretty.

I put the batteries back into the carbon monoxide detector and it didn't "beep" so I put it back on the wall. Now to get some more batteries so I can see if I can get the smoke detector to work. I got a new smoke detector but I don't know how to make it work. Why do they make things like that so complicated? All one should have to do is put the battery in and hang it on the wall.

Trudy is coming over tomorrow. Sadie will drive her. She's having a slow time healing from her back operation. I have to vacuum and dust downstairs tomorrow or Friday so it will be fresh for when Frankie and Rachel come.

No comments: