Tuesday, August 13, 2013

No Interest

I wasn't interested in writing yesterday. I went to see Dr Sharp today. He thought I was early in coming but I always schedule my next visit when he says. I told him I was ready to get off Ativan. I just thought I would just stop taking it, but I have to gradually come off of it so as to not have any side effects. I thought I needed all of my medicines refilled but he said I didn't but to come back in 3 months.

I stopped in Madison at Kohl's. I had a 30% off coupon and I bought a new purse and another pair of shoes. The purse is red and the shoes are grey and blue. I paid less for the two items than I did when I bought my first pair of shoes. The first pair of shoes has a thin sole and the bunion on my left foot is grinding down the insole. I don't know about the second pair. My old shoes had a thick bottom and gave my foot more support, but they were a 7 1/2 and my toes were hitting the ends of the shoes. These other shoes are size 8 and give my feet more room. I have to get a larger size because my feet are so wide. When I see Dr Walker next week I'll see  what kind of Dr I should see about my bunion. It might be time to get it fixed. It aches at night after walking all day.

Frank had a good day today. He's getting around better with his rollator. We go see Dr Walker tomorrow and he'll get to see how we've been doing with the blood sugar. I'll go to exercise tomorrow for the appointment isn't until 11 something.

I gave Frank a shower this afternoon. He's all ready to go to the Dr.

No comments: