Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Again

Went to exercise today after missing a week. It was good to get back.

Frankie and Mariam came around 4 PM today. It was good to see them. I had bought some new games for the kids to play with but Josh didn't come for he had a Dr's appointment. Frankie, Mariam and I went to Walmart so Mariam could pick out a toy. She got a toy and I said she could get another and she picked out a doll and we got a toy for Josh. It came to $70 something and Frankie gave me $30.00 in cash to help. Mariam was happy and it made me happy to see her happy. Tomorrow, they are going to the Space and Rocket Center. I have some clothes to wash and some cooking to do.

Frank is still not walking too well even though his knee has healed up. He needs to get into the shower and he doesn't want to. Maybe after Frankie and Mariam leave I can get him in the shower. The grab bars are installed now so getting out of the tub and being stable once out shouldn't be that hard. Bro. Hansen put the bars in this week. I asked him how much we owed him for the wood he used and he said something like $16-17.00's and I wrote the check out for $117.00. He didn't look at the check. Later that day, he called and said I had made the check out wrong. I assured him I hadn't and said if I had gotten someone from town to do it, it would have cost more. He said, "Thank you". It felt good doing that. He's a good one to help others.

No comments: