Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Not Much

There's not much to write about tonight.

Went to exercise and enjoyed it. Stopped by the pharmacy but the Dr hadn't called in the Rx. After lunch, took the prescription for diabetic shoes in to Athens Pharmacy but the Dr has to fill out some paper work for Frank to get measured for the shoes. I see Dr Walker tomorrow and will take the forms in then.

I bought a big bag of M&M's  and set them down on the kitchen floor so I would take them downstairs and put them in my church bag. Frank found them and ate some!. I checked his blood sugar at lunch and it was 194. I did again after supper and it was 104. Quite a difference. I took the M&M's downstairs and hid them. I've been wanting something sweet lately. I bought some Hershey's nuggets to put in a bag I have for Janet when she starts coming over and I ate two of them today. I could eat 6-7 if I didn't stop myself.

It rained today. The neighbor is out cutting his grass tonight. He has more grass to cut than we do for we have the woods that take up some space. He has a good 3 3/4 acres to cut.

I'll have laundry to do after I get back from the Dr appointment tomorrow. Tomorrow is temple night but I don't feel I can be away from Frank all that time. It would be 9 hours away from home and that is too long to be gone.

No comments: