Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monday?

I thought I had written about Monday. Went to exercise. Really enjoy getting out and seeing all the people that come. Then went to Walmart for a few groceries. Stopped by the cobbler to pick up Frank's shoes but it was closed on Monday. Went to The Shoe Dept. and bought a new pair of shoes. I had been getting a 71/2 shoe but in no time my toes are at the end, so I went back to a size 8. I got New Balance. They have a bright navy blue top, bright pink shoe laces and lime green soles. You can see me coming and going. I love them. I decided being 70 is going to be a celebration instead of a down turn.

Today, Tuesday, I just stayed home and looked after Frank. After supper, he went to his room and fell down and hit his head on the end table. I had to call Martin to come pick him up. He only lives 4 miles from us and is so good to help out. Frank wasn't hurt, just a bump on the head. He must have reached down to pick up something and lost his balance. I should have followed him to his room. I'll do that now.

Bro Decker's younger brother died and they are on their way to Arizona.

Trudy called today. She had been walking and she shouldn't have. She needs to stay flat on her back for two weeks. A friend brought her a bag of books and hopefully she will find something she will like to read.

No comments: