Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ring

For 45 years my engagement ring and wedding band have been spinning around on my finger. I had them fused together in Key West because they did that. Trudy urged me to get them fixed at the jewelery store and I finally did. The jeweler put two tiny "speed bumps" on the inside of the ring to take up some room. The rings fit better now but they still move around.

I mostly stayed home with Frank today. A storm blew up and it rained some. We could hear the thunder all night. Not right on top of us, but far away. The weather man said there was a high section over Texas that kept the Jet Stream going up and over Texas and bringing moisture to AL, TN and GA. I hope Steve remembers to come to cut the grass even though I won't be calling him. I told him to just come once a week and cut the grass. We're going to be paying him to cut the grass 4-5 times a month anyway. He still just charges us $70.00 for all the work he does.

I washed Frank's feet tonight. His feet are in good condition and we need to keep them that way. Medicare will pay for one pair of diabetic shoes a year and I would like to see about finding a qualified fitter and seeing about getting him a pair. Athens Pharmacy sells diabetic shoes so maybe they have a fitter. I'll need to get him some diabetic socks too. 

No comments: