Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dr Visit

I saw Dr Walker this morning for regular check-up. Told him about my left thumb and hand going to sleep. Got blood work done. He filled out the papers for Athens pharmacy for Frank's diabetic shoes. The lady was out today and will call us for an appointment tomorrow to measure Frank's feet.
I came home and sat the rest of the afternoon with Frank in the living room. Decided not to go on the temple trip for it was too long for me to be away from home.

Frankie called last night and said he and Rachel would be down for a class reunion the week-end of the 30th. I'll have to call Mary Kate to see what to cook.

It didn't rain today although the weather man said it would, today and tomorrow. We haven't really had really hot August weather this year. Of course, I stay in the house most of the time!

No comments: