Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Brace

I cleaned out the bathroom closet a while back and threw away two hand splints I had used for when I had carpal tunnel in both hands. Today, I bought a new hand brace for the carpal tunnel has come back in my left hand. I bet it would get better if I would loose 5 lbs but I can't do that so I'll just wear a brace. If it interferes with my piano playing, then I'll have to have something done about it, but for now, I'll just put up with it.

Went to town to get the brace and made an appointment to get my eyes checked. I want new reading glasses and thought the prescription might have changed so I'll get my eyes checked. I stopped by Collin's Supply and bought a multimeter so Frank can check our batteries. I need to get some 9V batteries and since I'll be in town tomorrow, I'll get them then.

Sadie got a job at a Chick-Falay today. I don't know how to spell it yet...She is going to drive Trudy over here tomorrow for a visit. It'll be en experience for her and she will be able to buy things with her pay check.

Frankie will be coming in Saturday afternoon. Rachel's dad and step-mother are coming for a visit so she won't be coming.

No comments: