Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weevils

Trudy wanted me to call the Co-Op and find out how to get rid on weevils. Before I did that, I looked on the internet and found lots of articles about weevils and how to deal with them. I think I will get rid of cereal products that have been open a long time. I don't want to have to deal with weevils!

Played with Gert today and we changed the bed. Actually, he was hiding under my craft desk sitting on the seat of the chair. Since Spring is coming, Gert likes to regurgitate on my hand! He thinks he is feeding his mate. I have to watch him so I don't get a clump of wet food on my hand!

Dad is having a bad day today. Tomorrow will be a good day and we have a Dr.'s appointment in H'ville. Thursday, I'll be going V.T. and the week will almost be over.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

that bird...always up to no good!:)

i will be coming up during our spring break-the first FULL week in April. i will let you know the specifics when I figure them out!