Friday, March 26, 2010

Slept Late

I didn't get in bed 'till 1:00 AM last night, so I went back to bed this morning.

We had a man come give us estimates on what it would take to get the wall out back replaced. It's been 30 years since the blocks were laid and they've just gotten old. The man also gave us an estimate on the price of the new roof. We liked the estimate for the construction work but he was high on the price of the roof. We have another roofing place to contact for another price before we decide.

I went to town only to go to the pharmacy for some medicine. Washed one load of clothes and will wash another tomorrow.

Shortly, I'll be on a diet and hope to loose the 10 lbs I've gained. I'm ready to get back on a normal diet or regular way of eating.

I also need to prune the butterfly bushes I haven't pruned yet and the Crape Myrtles need some chopping. Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully, I get all the things done I want to.

No comments: