Sunday, March 21, 2010

!st Sunday In Spring

Yesterday was all nice and there was some sun to be found. Something bad happened during the night, though. It was overcast and raining this morning! Although I brought an umbrella to church, I left it in the car. I could have used it by the time we went home, but we were parked right outside the door and it would have been too much bother to use it, so I got sprinkled on. Our yard has big puddles in it. They will be gone tomorrow if the rain stops.

We were late getting home because of meetings and after eating lunch, I took a long nap. Sunday naps are sooo good! I wish I could sleep that easily at night. We played with the birds and then Frank went to work on a letter he's writing to his nephew. I have two birthday cards to Frankie and Mary Kate I want him to sign for I want them in the mail tomorrow. And there's one to my brother. His birthday is March 25th and Frankie and M.K.'s is March 24th.

No comments: