Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Day?

Because it was time for Frank to run a fever because of the prednesone, the Dr. keep him in another day. Friday will be a good day for him but Saturday might be another fever day. Frank will tell Dr. Rayburn tomorrow to let him go home. I'll stay home until Frank calls and then I'll go to the hospital to pick him up.

I was at Kari's Place For Hair at 9:00 A.M.I thought I would be there early enough to get a hair cut from Kari, but she had a color so a stylist named Shelly cut my hair. She did a good job and I like it.

I got to the hospital at 10:00 and Frank was asleep, so I sat and watched T.V., all day. I took Karen a newspaper but she was asleep so I just left it on her bed. Bro. Decker found it and enjoyed reading it. It will be so good when Frank gets home.

No comments: