Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Outside

I went to exercise class this morning and it was sooo good to be out of the house! After it was over, I went to Walmart for a few things and then home.

After lunch, I got my cloth wheelbarrow out of the shed, and got a couple of rakes and some shears, and started to work on my flower bed. The tire was flat on the wheelbarrow, so I took it around back of the house and tried to find the machine that airs up the tires and couldn't find it. Meanwhile (back at the motel...) Frank comes out to see what our neighbor had stored on what we think is our property. We walk down into the back woods to try and find the property marker. After rooting around back there, we walked through the woods to get back to the house. Since all of the rain, it's pretty boggy in the woods and we had to walk around small streams of water to get back to the house.

While I was waiting for Frank to come out of the house, I raked 2-3 wheelbarrow loads of leaves that had blown up against the house. By the time I got back to my poor flower bed all of my energy was gone! I put up the tools and checked the mail and both of us moaned and groaned about how tired we were! All in all, it was a good day. It's going to rain tomorrow, or so the weatherman says.

No comments: