Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hay Fever

Tuesday I got out in the yard and pruned the bushes that needed pruning. When I came in the house, my ears were stopped up and my head felt funny. Later on, I realized that the right side of my head was stopped up. I had walked out into an attack of hay fever! I take a nasal spray for this condition but the fresh air must have over ridden my nasal spray. Today I feel miserable with 1/2 of my head stopped up.

I went to exercise class and enjoyed it and found out that we won't be meeting Friday for the center will be closed.

Last night I tried to get the crock pot of beans into another container. I was successful but when I picked up the crock pot to move it out of the way, I knocked the bowl of beans into the sink! I lost my entire mess of beans! I started another pot early this morning so we'll have something to eat for supper tonight.

No comments: