Thursday, March 18, 2010

V.T. Day

It was a lovely day to go Visiting Teaching. The sun was shinning and the temps were in the high 50's. We had three sisters to visit and we saw two of them. One sister wasn't home and her phone has been cut off so we don't know where she is or how to contact her. I just love it! Ann does the calling and making appointments and I drive and give the lesson.

For some reason I got my Sony Walkman out, put a CD in it but can't remember how to make it work! Darn electronics! A lot of good it does me now that I can't remember how to use it. Frank is rummaging around his room looking for some directions. I could use it when I ride my stationary bike. Maybe it would help me WANT to ride my bike! I have a CD player I can use. Alright! We figured out how to make the Walkman work. Now watch out, Bike, here I come!

No comments: