Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Last Day

Finally, it's the last day of this week which has been gloomy for me. I've stayed home for Frank all week and I've gotten cabin fever. He hasn't needed any extra care, I just didn't have any place to go.

I got a new shell for my purse. It's black with white letters on it and a small pink ribbon for breast cancer. I like it.

The Stake Presidency, or one of them, will be coming here to give Frank his temple recommend interview tomorrow. Since he can't get to church, the church comes to him! Tomorrow is Ward Conference and should be a good day.

Anytime it dries up enough, the contractors will begin work on our church building to enlarge it and we will have to drive to Madison to go to church. Our meetings will begin at 1:00 p.m. and will end at 3:00 p.m. We'll allow an hour to get there. It'll be a new experience meeting with another Ward in the same building. Something to look forward to.

No comments: