Monday, March 8, 2010

Lab Appointment

I got up early to go to exercise class but it was canceled because of the Poke Sallet Revival that raises money for CASA or some organization like that. So, at 8:15 in the morning I went to Walmart to shop. I went by my list but most of the stuff I got was cereals! Then, I went to Staples to get some accordion folders for this years bills.

After I got home and unloaded the car, it was time to drive to H'ville to get a lab done. I was a week late in getting it, so I hope that won't make any difference. It was to check my vitamin D level in my blood. I take vitamin D with my other pills but it still might be too low.

I felt really good doing everything. My knees are just marvelous! I can walk and walk without any pain. It's just so wonderful.

I haven't make any cards lately. Maybe tomorrow. I have nothing on the calendar. A man is coming to measure the roof, if it doesn't rain. We need a new roof. Trudy and George are getting a new metal roof. We'll just get the regular roof. It costs less.

No comments: