Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last Day

Today was my last day leading the exercises. Everyone wished me well. I went to Walmart afterwards and bought some groceries too be ready for when Frankie is here. I had beans cooking in the crock pot. They cooked on high for 3 odd hours and seemed done by noon. I had soaked them overnight so I can cut down on my cooking time by using the crock pot.

I baked an apple pie and have 2 gallons of Blue Bell ice cream in the freezer, plus I bought a chocolate pound cake. I've got the potatoes and eggs ready to make potato salad later and I think that will be enough food fixed. I'm tired now after being up on my feet all day. I have too change the sheets on my bed and bathe in an antibacterial soap tonight and then again tomorrow before I go to the hospital. I have to be there at 11:30 AM. Trudy and Sadie will come over after Seminary so we'll have plenty of time to get to the hospital. Frankie will just come to the hospital and be there while the operation is going on.

Frank felt better today even though it was meds day. He didn't have any fever. He's still felt a bit bad, I think. I'm going to rest now and then change the sheets and make the potato salad.

No comments: