Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day At The Hospital

I went to exercise today. I wasn't in much discomfort since I stopped taking the Arthrotec. I take Tylenol instead and it takes the edge off any pain. Sitting down helps the hip. When the hip gets sore, I  feel it in my knee. I use the hot pad at night sometimes.

I left the house at 11:00 AM today and got to Crestwood at 10:55 AM. Trudy went to the cafeteria instead of coming to the Outpatient part. She phoned me when I was waiting for her and we met at the cafeteria. Sadie had gotten her Pea coat and it looked good. The joint clinic wasn't very helpful and the preregistration took a long time. I got to pee in a cup and get an electrocardiogram and answer lots of health questions, then I was through. I got home at 5:00 PM.

Nate had pneumonia and Mary Kate called and told me how he got it and what they did for him. He's feeling a lot better now and will go back to school Friday.

Frank's right ankle-tendon is swollen up. I think it's the arthritis but we might go in to see Dr. Walker and see what can be done about it, if anything.  Dr. Phillips is gone for a couple of months.

No comments: