Monday, December 10, 2012

Usual Monday Things

Did the senior center. There are always more people on Mondays and it was raining, too. Janet was there. She gave me a Christmas present of a pair of reddish earrings that she had made herself. She wanted to know if she should do the exact exercises that I did and I told her, "no", that the ladies would enjoy something new and different. She will sub for me Friday. By then I will have a new hip.

At 11:00 AM, Ann and I VT Mary Lou and saw the new sister, CeCe, who is on our list. Her child had strep throat so we didn't go in. I took her a neck brace that Frank didn't use and she thanked me for it. She has some major problems with her spine.  I look forward to getting to know this sister and see how we can help her.

My hip and leg are bothering me know. It's as medium sized ache that is rather uncomfortable. I will be glad when this pain is gone. I know I'll have other pains to contend with but they will ultimately heal and go away. Just 3 more days now. I still haven't heard from the hospital about when to arrive. If I don't get anything in the mail tomorrow, I will call the hospital. The surgery is at 2 PM Thursday, but I need to know when to get there to get ready.

Frank woke up with fevers again today. It was only 101.9 degrees but it still had him mixed up. Going up on the prednesone didn't help keep the fevers away. We both had blessings Sunday and I wanted the fevers to stay away. Maybe they will be there but will be manageable.

I need to write Frankie and see when he will be coming down.

No comments: