Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just Another Saturday

I had wanted to go to Sear's to return some Land's End stuff, but Frank woke up with fevers and I didn't feel like I could go off and leave him. Plus, my right hip is hurting and I didn't want to do a lot of walking and be tired for Sunday. I won't be in Primary because Sis. Schwindiman is substituting for me in Primary so she will know what the Primary children are doing for Christmas. I will be going into the hospital in 4 more days and won't be able to play for the children.

I can still do the exercises at the senior center for I sit in a chair most of the time and that doesn't hurt.

I cooked a pot of beef goulash and washed two loads of clothes. Frank vacuumed and I helped out some. I really didn't feel like vacuuming but the floors surely look better after it's done.

I got a card from my friend Diane Butler today. She remembered my surgery and wrote a short note. She didn't include her return address but I had her email address and wrote her a thank you and told her to send me her address. Every now and then, I like to send a card to people.

No comments: