Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vintage Car Fixed

While I went grocery shopping, Frank and our neighbor Harold, fixed the vintage Accord. A piece of material fell down from the underneath of the front end of the car and was dragging the ground. Frank said Harold did most of the work. We surely appreciate the help we get doing things.

The new Walmart store feels so much larger than the old one. It's because they've moved everything around and now I have to walk the entire length of the store to find things. I had to ask where the rope and tie wraps were today.

I bought Frank a pair of jeans today. He want's light weight, already broken in jeans. I know! I'll go to a thrift store and buy him a pair of all ready broken in jeans and maybe he'll be happy. He just wanted jeans because he was going to be working on the car. I want him to try on the pair I got him to see if I got the right size.

No comments: