Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today

I didn't sleep well last night and only got to sleep about 2-3:00 AM. I got up to go to exercise at 7 AM but was tired and didn't want to go through the effort to put on make-up, etc. so I went back to bed. I went to town to the pharmacy and to The Shoe Dept. to look for some leather or imitation leather boots with flat heels but they didn't have any that I liked. The clerk said they would be getting in some more later, so I went home. I felt a little under the weather all day. I'll be sure to get to bed early tonight. Frank has been feeling bad for several weeks.

Friday, Frank has an appointment with Dr. Morgan at 8 AM. After we get home, I'm going to call Karen and tell her to come over so we can go to the college to look at a quilt show. Karen quilts and I like to admire quilts so it should be a fun outing.

No comments: