Sunday, September 19, 2010

Excellent

Stake Conference this week-end was excellent. Saturday night adult session was very spiritual and instructive. I wish I had a recording of the talk so I could listen to it over and over to it to glean out every bit of instruction that was there. My note taking is the pits but Trudy takes good notes and she said she would share. The Stake Center was packed to the gills. We managed to get good seats but it was a bit hot and people were shoulder to shoulder. Little short me could see Elder Bednar through some heads, so I was happy.

We left at 8:30 AM to pick up Christy and get to the Stake Center by 9:30 and we didn't have trouble with parking and we picked seats that Trudy and George and the children were on! It was a very nice treat for me to be with them.

After I got home and ate lunch, I took a 2 hour nap. I guess I'll watch TV until 10:00 tonight!

No comments: