Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Next Day

After lunch, I ran some errands in town and then came back home. Nancy, my neighbor, called to say they were having a yard sale Thurs-Sat. I've been wanting to collect things to de-clutter and this will be a good time to do it. I called Trudy to see if she would help me and she said she would get back to me. I need to go through the linens downstairs and get rid of some comforters and some blankets. I already have two small boxes of nick nacks. I really need help with this. I would like to do it.

Dad's been cleaning in his room, too. He needs a shovel but won't do it! He's in love with his clutter...

Josh's birthday is next month and I bought him a wooden air plane that he can put together and paint and put stickers on. I want to get him a shirt also.

No comments: