Monday, September 20, 2010

Same Ole Monday

Exercise went well today. I had a few butterflies before I left home. It may be connected with the anxiety I feel on Sundays. I'll look "anxiety" up on Web MD and see if that's what I have.

The weather has still been hot, 97 degrees but it does get into the 60's at night. But who goes out at night? The mosquitoes are quite large and blood thirsty so I don't venture out in the yard after sun down.

Went to Karen's for scripture study. I stay about 1 1/2 hours. We have a good time talking about the lesson and other things. Brent's wife, Christy, is leaving to go to her brother's house in Indiana so she can do her internship at his work. They haven't been married a year yet and I guess this is their first separation. It will soon pass.

Richard called this afternoon thanking me for his birthday present. He said he and his friends spent the week-end in Atlanta. He and Nate were on their way to choir practice and Mary Kate would pick up Sophia at her choir practice and then come get Nate at Richard's choir practice.

No comments: