Sunday, January 27, 2008

Slow day

Had a good day at church. Sat. made cookies out of a cake mix--add 1/2 c. oil and 2 eggs to the box of cake mix-no water-mix it up and drop like cookies. I used a Devil's Food mix and got lovely dark brown cookies. Taste? I can't really tell. They did taste sweet and chocolaty. They were easy enough for me to make again. Got to go to H'ville Monday for a 10:20 AM lab apt. My white cells were low two weeks ago and they want to try again and see how things are. Like getting your oil changed, I think. Then I have to take some Crocks back to Dicks Sporting Goods store. Dad thought they might be the answer to some soft shoes for his feet. They were too wide for him. Larry Brown and Pres. Mitchell, from the Stake, came to visit Dad today to update his temple recommend. I changed the color of the letters on the blog, but I don't know if it will stay or not. I tried before and it didn't stick. Trudy, come on down and teach me how to do all this neat stuff. I'll make a few cards tonight. I gave some to my friend, Lou Coventon, the leader of the cancer group, and she really loved them! I like to see the look on people's faces when they see them. It makes me happy.

No comments: