Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still not understanding

I was up early again this morning but I couldn't get to the blog to write. I don't know what was different this time, but I'm on. Looks like John McCain is going to the the front runner for the Republican Party. Hillary or McCain, what a choice. I mourn for my country. On a lighter note--got an e-mail from Frankie saying he might get a summer job in Oak Ridge, TN teaching voice and trumpet at a community college. He will really enjoy that. Then Rachel could stay home with the kids. Made one card this morning. Yesterday I got a Stampin'Up book from Mary Kate. I had bought a magazine from Hobby Lobby so I'll have plenty of resources to consult. I bought two or three stamps. That's a hard habit to break! I need to exercise today but I don't want to. It's predsnone day for Dad and it's cold outside. I need to go to the pool and exercise my knees. Feb. 11 I see Dr. Moore about my right crocked knee. I would just like to see what might be in he future for me and the knee. Strengthen it or replace it no doubt. We had storms last night. The wind was really blowing. I expected a tree down or something. It was a very painful arthritis night. Must be getting the Granny disease.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I feel alittle bit alive this afternoon. I still do not understand what you were doing for you no t be able to post on the blog. When i am well, I'll come you way nad we'll have a blogging session. I love you!