Friday, January 25, 2008

Always a day behind!

I'm up a bit early today. Yesterday I went to shop at Wal-Mart at 11:00 AM. Frank was sick and my friend Karen was coming over at 1:ooPM to make cards, so I had a rushed feeling. I got all the things on my grocery list, plus my anniversary ring came in! It's tiny and petite but it sparkles and I like that. I planned to make cards in my all purpose room-my bedroom, my computer room, my dressing room and my sewing and card making room. I put up a full sized card table and with two people sitting at it and all the paper and other materials on it, it was too much. We did manage to make two cards apiece but next week we will move to the kitchen table. We made Valentine cards. I hadn't thought to make seasonal cards but carding with Karen I guess I will. She did well for the first time making cards. Her daughters have a card club where they make cards to share with each other. I tried out my acrylic stamps and didn't much like them. Some new I guess. I'll give them another try. Maybe I'll love them, who knows (the Shadow Knows ) You've got to be really old to know who "the Shadow" is. Hint: it was a radio program in the 1950's! Today I have to organize my 150 odd rubber stamps. I'm not too good at organizing things but I'll give it a try.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Glad to see you are playing around with your blog. The the red words is terrible. Maybe change the journal to a color. Don't give up on the clear stamps just yet. Get used to them and if not, I'll buy them from you. I love you more than the caramel I'm going to dip my apple pieces in. You know that is love!