Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The fun we had yesterday.

Yesterday, our 40th wedding anniversary, Trudy and Sadie came over. Grampie got Sadie to help him chase dust bunnies with the vacuum cleaner and Trudy made a scrapbook of all of my stamps. I have about 150 stamps, not counting the two pages of new clear stamps I bought. I don't know what I'll do with all of these stamps, but I'm sure it will be fun trying to find out. After all of the dust bunnies were corralled, We went to H'ville to pick up the Accord ( an 18 yr. old car that was trying to tell us it was ready to die) and then we went to Hobby Lobby for their 40% off sale. That place gives me mental indigestion! So many pretty things and so no room in my house. But I did get some clear alphabet stamps and a pair of scissors. It was a lot of fun. Trudy also gave me lots of great scrap paper from her scrap booking stash. I can't wait to make cards with all of this "new" paper!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

Congrats on remembering how to post! We had such a great time with you Monday. I'm glad that you are enjoying making cards. Now, we need to convert you over to scrapbooking!

the Villamor's said...

Funny that your post about your wedding anniversary was all about other people and not your eternal companion....I guess you have eternity to talk about him! ha!

Glad you remembered how to post and had a great time with TJ and Sadie! They are fun people!